Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Mornings

To me friday mornings would include waking up early, sitting in this chair next to that window while drinking a cup of tea and alternate between reading a book and watching the beautiful chaos outside my window. Happy Friday everyone, I'm going bowling with some friends from the accounting firm I work at before we head into the busy tax season.  Everyone around the office is getting pretty pumped for what's about to go down tonight, bring on the pizza and beer!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gone bowling in such a long time. Pizza and beer sound good to me right now. Have fun with your friends tonight and the rest of the weekend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...