Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

 checking out new bakeries makes me one happy girl.
tasty treats like almond cinnamon twists make my day.
getting excited for spring and obsessing over polka dots.
becoming my new favorite book, a must read.
one of my sleepy little dogs.
 much needed yoga time.
and the other little sleepy dog.
veggie burger and sweet potato fries, aka heaven.
new purchase with perfect little bows. 
searching for the right tray makes all the difference.

(image via instagram)

2 comments:

  1. I love that polka dot shirt and those shoes!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite things is bakeries. That almond cinnamon twist looks so yummy. You know, I'm a polka dot girl too. I'm looking forward to seeing the new spring clothes.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...