Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Mornings...

Woohoo, I am so ready for this weekend! It has been a long, eventful and busy week and I can't wait to sit down for more than twenty minutes.I don't have too much planned for this weekend except for meeting up for dinner with some girlfriends and starting The Hunger Games series. Other than that, its spring cleaning and louging around (and dreaming of crawling into these luscious sheets). I don't think I'll be getting out of my pj's much this weekend! What is everyone up too?

(image via pinterest)

3 comments:

  1. yeah, me too.. hope got some time relax! great image, love that comfy and beautiful interior! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this image makes me want to go home and crawl into bed and sleep until the weekend is officially here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Meg. I really want to go back to bed now. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...