Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time To Move It


Let me first begin this post by saying that I have never enjoyed walking or jogging, period. But since I decided to start a serious diet program this year and actually stick to it, (which inevitably meant I needed to get moving as well as change my eating habits) jogging has become an important part of my new lifestyle. And I've gotta say after a month's worth of completely changing my eating habits, jogging and swimming here and there, I've lost twelve pounds. I've still got a little ways to go so I can't scream hooray quite yet, but jogging has done wonders and I actually am loving being outside and enjoying my surroundings as I jog my two and half miles everyday. My next goal is getting up earlier in the morning and doing my exercise routine while the sun is coming up and everything is beginning to wake up. So get your running shoes on girls and pound some pavement! 


1 comment:

  1. hi! i know what you mean, the hardest bit is the beggining.. once you get used to it you actually WANT to go for a jog :) nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...