Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bobbi Brown

 Party Eye Palate $45
 Pink Blossom Creamy Lip Color $23
 Skincare Essential Kit $62
 Extreme Party Mascara $24
Peony Blush $24

I have had this fascination and obsession with Bobbi Brown Makeup since I was in high school, my mom bought me most of her books in which I read through them like they were novels. It was during that time in high school when I fell in love with her cosmetic line and started wearing more dramatic and sultry makeup (of course during those great teen years, my mom wasn't keen on me wearing much make up). Eight years later not only is my makeup collection about to break my bathroom cabinet drawers, I'm still smitten with Bobbi Brown. 

(Images via Bobbi Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...