Tuesday, March 27, 2012

To Do's This Spring

Now that the flowers are in bloom, the birds are up early chirping away and you're wearing not so many layers make sure to get out and about this spring. Because I can already tell you, it is going to be a  gorgeous season at least here in Palm Springs. And since I just love to make lists, I thought I would share my Spring's To Do List with you all. Now for me no matter where I live, as soon as it is bearable to be outside for more than half an hour I will most likely be hanging out at the closest outdoor cafe. There's this particular restaurant Cafe de Beaux Arts, that I just absolutely love. It's situated on a corner on El Paseo Drive, where I can enjoy eating and relaxing with friends, people watch and just enjoy the beautiful weather.  And if you're up for this, go early in the morning! Saturday may be easier for some, but I like going on monday mornings to eat my breakfast, enjoy a cup of tea and the newspaper and watch all the skinny mom's jog together! 

(image)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...