Thursday, March 22, 2012

While You're Here


Mamma Gina's in Palm Desert
Sense in Palm Desert
It's a MUST MUST MUST!!!!!
Las Casuela's Terraza in Palm Springs
Jackaloupe Ranch in La Quinta

So one of my new year resolutions this year was to try new and different restaurants, and as someone who likes to go to the same places and order the same things, I'm pretty proud to say I've stuck to this resolution. Once a month or so my friends and I plan a girls night out for wining and dining and these places are seriously just a few of them but hands down the best places to go and have some fun.   And while In'N Out isn't gourment, you have to go and try it out, since they are only located in California (with the exception of one in Arizona and one in Nevada), this is simply a must!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...