Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Palm Springs is Better

Desert Mariott Resort
 Ace Hotel
Parker Hotel
The Saguaro
Viceroy Boutique Hotel
Overheard shot of the Ace Hotel

For the past month or so, Palm Springs has been popping up around the blogsphere; and I kind of felt it was a sign for me to share my love for this great little getaway...well for me not so much because I live here!  Let me just say, I must have missed the memo that it seems the be the spot everyone is talking about right now and at the top of the list to check out. So I thought I'd spend a few days sharing a few of my favorite places around the desert oasis. So let's start with a few fun and cool places to stay, that is if you're thinking about coming out!


2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Did anything ever come from that guest post?

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. dying for a vacation...


    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...