Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Mornings...


Real quickly I just want to throw my hands in the air and scream HOORAY, because it's the end of one long and busy tax season! Ok, now that I have that out of my system I am very excited it is Friday and that I have a four day work week next week, woohoo! I don't have too many plans this weekend except for pulling out an oversized sweater and lounging around with my dogs enjoying the cool rainy weather (and wanting to sink into this pretty bed with a good book) and catching up with a good friend for dinner and shopping. Other than that I'm all smiles, so I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! 


(image via southern charm)

1 comment:

  1. your weekend with your oversized sweater sounds absolutely perfect!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...