Saturday, April 14, 2012

Love for Picnics


I know it's only Wednesday, but I'm already looking forward to this coming weekend and catching a few sun rays. Since the weather has been absolutely perfect I've been taking full advantage of swimming all day, sitting outside and reading a book, but what I'm really looking forward to is having a picnic! I'm ready to haul out the blankets and baskets full of goodies and soak in the sun. So get outside this weekend, head to the park with your kids or friends with your baskets full of sweets and lemonade and enjoy the scenery.  


1 comment:

  1. I have a love for picnics too. We might even have one after church on Easter. I hope your picnic day was a lovely one. This picture has all the goodies for a perfect get together.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...