Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's Inside Your Make-Up Bag?

I'm always interested to peak inside my girlfriends makeup bags when we're together just to see what it is they're wearing. I LOVE makeup and I'm always curious as to what everyone else is wearing! Since I love to play with makeup, I'm up for trying just about anything even though I stick to wearing a very natural look. This is what my makeup routine includes: Laura Mercier brushes, Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer by Benefit,  Chanel and Bloom eye liners, Clinique High Impact mascara, High Beam, Dandelion Blush and Some Kind of Gorgeous Foundation by Benefit, eye shadows by Benefit, Bare Minerals and Bobbi Brown and bronzer by e.l.f. 

(image via instagram) 

1 comment:

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...