Thursday, January 24, 2013

Learn Something New

So my new thing is wanting to actually learn how to use my camera the proper way (less of taking pictures on my phone and more use of an actual camera). I've always been attracted to beautiful/candid photography and since having always been around gifted artistic people, I obsessed and quickly grew envious of their sweet photography skills.  I'm currently checking out photography courses at the local junior college and other options, hoping to become a better photographer than I am currently. I'd love to share details of my life on the blog (and to just take better pictures in general), but I definitely don't feel confident with my skill at this point. Here's to practice makes perfect, right?! What is something you'd like to learn this year?

(image via style tag)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...