Thursday, January 31, 2013

Off To The Farmers Market I Go

Buy more flowers!!! This is something I rarely do but am definitely implementing into my weekly to monthly routine for 2013 and beyond. I always talk about how I want my house covered in just picked flowers; especially lavender, I can't get enough of these little beauties. I'm all about creating a natural environment with fresh and sweet smelling scents, so off to the farmers market I go in pursuit of scooping up a bouquet of colorful flowers. What is your favorite flower, do you have one or two?! 

(image via sous style)

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! My favor flower is the stargazer lilly! Aww I just love them!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love fresh flowers! It's amazing how they liven up a place. My current faves are tulips or alstromerias.

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...