Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up


 it's time for some bright colors, first up
a pop of pink!
just got in my new swanky desk calendar and
cleaning up the sanctuary-my desk space. 
late night sessions with carole king. my
very cool boyfriend got me this portable record 
player. isn't he the sweetest, i think so :)
lately, i've been finding this little man under 
the bed. i think he's wanting to play hide
and seek. 
about to enjoy my rent the runway gift card 
from birchbox and relax with my favorite
subscription.
a small and slowly growing collection but check it
out: matchbooks from my parents wedding and 
from the majestic theater in new york from
the 80's. i think i'm off to a good start.
 learning the art of silver polishing.
obsessing over this top my sister just made. 
i'm kind of wanting her to make one for me!!

(images via instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...