Thursday, February 21, 2013

31 Bits


My usual beach trips consist of driving to Laguna Beach and spending half the day at the basking in the sun and the rest of the time roaming the quaint little beach town. I've been at least a dozen times, however every time I go I find somewhere new that I can't help but fall in love with. Of course I've come across some pretty cool art galleries, bathing suit and sandal shops and hanging out at the cutest little ice cream shop directly across from the beach. Last summer while walking the streets and admiring the pinkish orange sunset, I found this shop that had Lauren Bush Lauren's FEED products. While perusing the store I came across 31 Bits Jewelry and I couldn't help but buy a few of their bracelets. Now I'm eyeing their neck candy and I'm simply loving these big and chunky necklaces, what do you think?!  

(images via 31 Bits)


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I like these! They have a natural, yet edgy look which can probably make a proper statement. Have a good one! Hug from Paris!

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...