Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Weekend at the Art Fair








If it wasn't for the fact that my school was too small to have Art History as a major let alone a minor, I would have definitely pursued a degree in it. I took a few courses while in school and  I especially fell in love with photography when it came time to study and analyze photographs in modern art/instillation section of the course. Since I'm a part of the local art scene I was invited to check out the Isabel Munoz Exhibit in downtown Palm Springs this weekend and I can't wait to go!  What are you up to this weekend, staying in and cozying by the fire or heading out for a night on the town?!

(images via isabel munoz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...