Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Daily Escape

As a serious travelbug I'm always thinking of places to go and things to do in far off exotic destinations even if that maybe the next town over from me, I often find beauty in everything from desert landscape to the Mediterranean, even the flat-lands and farm valleys of Indiana! I'm very curious when it comes to traveling the world and learning about different cultures, societies and communities and what makes them thrive! I'd like to incorporate a new section into the blog all about travel, yes, no, maybe so? Today's Daily Escape, Santorini Greece! I am dying, someone take me away now and romance me with the Greek culture!

(image via a cup of jo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...