Saturday, March 9, 2013

this week's favorites...






When I was little whenever we went to LA, specifically Beverly Hills my parents would take us to the quaint diner style restaurant inside the hotel. All I really remember (because it's been so long), you can basically order whatever you want and hopefully be sitting next to a celebrity. Having been a little girl my sister was going through this phase of watching Jurassic Park nonstop and it just so happened we were sitting by Laura Dern and then husband Ben Harper. I know this because my sister kept nudging me that the woman was indeed Ellie from Jurassic Park. I was saddened that my family didn't make last week for breakfast at the restaurant on our way to pick my sister from the airport, but it's most definitely on my mind and no doubt its happening when I make my way back to LA!!! 

(12, 345)


1 comment:

  1. What a nice family tradition this is for all of you to get together at the restaurant. I loved Jurassic Park and the actors who played in it. I could just jump in that pool right now!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...