Thursday, March 7, 2013

Jane Lilly Warren








To be honest I have no idea (or memory of) how I stumbled upon Matchbook Magazine but I just happened to come across it literally as the first issue went live. A quick and funny story, I was adamant on finding this baby in print; I literally went to every place I could where print subscriptions were sold and everyone said they had never heard of Matchbook Magazine and it sure wasn't available in print. I finally caved into the world of digital magazines and instantly fell in love with the Matchbook girls Katie and Jane. The magazine just screamed me and I'm still a dedicated follower and huge fan of these girls and I honestly couldn't be happier with the transformation of this little gem of magazine. In the latest issue, co-founder Jane Lilly gave her readers a little peek at her Upper East Side home and it couldn't be any lovelier. What do you think?

(images via matchbook magazine)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...