Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Daily Escape

Have you ever been Chicago, I'll just go ahead and tell you to book your next trip to the windy city. Having been as many times as I have, I like to impress to people that this city has everything New York has to offer but without the chaos and fast paced lifestyle in the concrete jungle of New York. Don't get me wrong, nothing can touch New York City but there's really something special about Chicago. Whenever I return, I feel like I'm being hugged by the city, there's a part of me that doesn't want to leave. There's something so intimate and cozy. It's a city that welcomes you in the friendliest way. I can't help but dream about the tea room at the Drake, wandering through the art museums and checking out historical sites. I'm heading there this weekend and I can't wait to be greeted by my most favorite city.

(image via a cup of jo)  

1 comment:

  1. Never been to Chicago and it just moved up several notches on the wish list after reading this. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures there!

    ReplyDelete

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...