Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Happy

What's making me happy, well you're looking at the entrance of my sister's residence in the big apple. My sister recently relocated after graduating from grad school to New York City and found her new home on the Upper East Side. I haven't yet gone to visit her as she only just bought her bed last week but it's possible that I am way more excited than she is that this is her entrance!!! How perfect would it be to be greeted by fresh smelling and bright colored flowers every morning and coming home to the same thing. Needless to say I'll booking my plane ticket stat! So what's making you happy this week?!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...