Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Daily Escape

There's something so relaxing and calming about living in the desert. As a traveler you'd think I'd be particular to what kind of cities I'd be attracted to however I'm the kind of person who finds beauty in every kind of landscape, whether its the farmlands of the Mid West to industrialized cities and coastal villages to even mountain towns. I've come to really enjoy living in the California desert, it's peaceful and quiet but has an eclectic, stylish and surely a retro vibe to it. Crave mid-century style, modern art and a vintage haven, well pack your bags and head to the desert. I don't mind taking a break and checking into this rainbow colored hotel, The Saguaro for a Friday night and walk the strip and enjoying a stay-cation!!! 

(image via Cup of Jo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...