Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Trina Turk






Fact: Trina Turk's first boutique opened in Palm Springs, California in 2002 and has since expanded to seven different locations throughout the states. So going in for the first time this past week (shame on me) I fell even more in love with her style than from previously perusing her site and visiting boutiques elsewhere. I've been eyeing a few swimsuit pieces, towels and bags for my many trips planned to the beach this summer as well as some home pieces. I could seriously kick myself for not seeing her speak at the library where I work when she came to talk about the interior design and decorating at Sunnylands here in Rancho Mirage, California. 

(images via trina turk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...