Thursday, July 18, 2013

Kick Your Heels Up

Days off are great days, but how many of you actually take the day off and enjoy the scenery out your bedroom window or spend the day in your favorite chair, in lounge attire, with a good book and a refreshing drink (alcohol or not)? We usually spend these days running errands we don't get to during the week and working through the endless to-do list, am I wrong?! That is why I am spending my day off at home in my favorite yoga pants and tank top with a list that consists of one thing, spending much needed time with my dogs and cooking myself one great dinner complete with wine and a movie!!! Remember the simple pleasure in life are the most refreshing, hope you're having a relaxing and happy Thursday!

(image via apartment 34)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...