Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Road Trip Tunes

When it comes to driving I can't go anywhere without music playing in the car; which is why creating playlists is a bi-monthly routine in my household. So finding the perfect mix of songs for a road trip (whether to the beach or across the country) is crucial, it sets the mood and atmosphere, so pick wisely so you don't put your friends to sleep. So, when I came across this mix of tunes flipping through the pages of my copy of Things We Love, I couldn't help but import the playlist into my iPod immediately. What's playing on your radio?! 

My Cruisin' Playlist
Hold On Tight-Electric Light Orchestra
California Stars-Billy Bragg and Wilco
Alright-Supergrass
Slippin' and Slidin'-Otis Redding
The Passenger-Iggy Pop
I'm A Road Runner-Junior Walker and the All Stars
Photograph-Astrud Gilberto
Two of Us-The Beatles
Take it Easy-Jackson Browne
Homeward Bound-Simon and Garfunkel
Into the Great Wide Open-Tom Petty
Born to be Wild-Steppenwolf
City of New Orleans-Arlo Guthrie
Till the End of the Day-The Kinks
Starman-David Bowie
Island in the Sun-Weezer

(image via color me courtney)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...