Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Happy

Have you checked out the latest collaboration between Target and Lauren Bush Lauren's feed project? I've been a long time fan of Lauren's bags and a her mission to feeding the the word through the quality products over on her site. I was ecstatic about her working with Target, creating a reasonably priced line and feeding America. I couldn't help myself but make a few purchases the last time I was in Target, knowing that somewhere in America, I myself contributed to feeding 50 people, how's that for a happy Saturday?! What's making you happy this week?

(image via feed projects)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...