Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Happy

Growing up in a household with a mother who had more catalogs than she knew what to do with, I eventually inherited her hoarding of print subscriptions. The amount of time and money put towards magazines and snail mail catalogs may be a tad bit ridiculous but I can't help spending a lazy Saturday afternoon to look through my favorites and highlight things to purchase and add to wishlists. I've been a long time fan of both The Vermont Country Store and Olive & Cocoa, so if you haven't yet gotten to know these sites go ahead and check them out! I've found some great treasure in these two catalogs in particular, do you have a favorite mail ordered catalog?! What's making you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...