Friday, July 5, 2013

this week's favorites...


 Lake Michigan, Indiana
 Candlewood Lake, Connecticut 
Redfish Lake, Idaho
Lake Tahoe, California
Moosehead Lake,Maine

As much as I'm a coastal beach girl from California I'm always up for heading to the lake. I've actually been to each of these lakes except for Candlewood Lake in western Connecticut. Aside from having spent a few precious childhood summers near Moosehead Lake in Maine, I've always dreamed about the scenery of the lakes on the east coast, the look so picturesque, don't ya think? After doing a little research, I'm definitely up for checking out Candlewood Lake. I hope you keep yourself cool this weekend and have a fab one!! See you Monday!!! 

(12345)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...