Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dark Colors and Heavy Knits










When I came across the fall fashion spread in the October issue of Real Simple, I instantly fell in love. There's nothing more exciting than seeing what's new for the season, the dark colors and heavy knits, well I can go on and on so let's see what coming this autumn. My love for long coats, wool skirts, dark colored dresses, new styles of boots, peacoats, fur vests, overwhelming scarves and dramatic jewelry, I want it all to say the least. What's your your fall wish list, I'm already making mine! 

(images via real simple ipad subscription)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...