Saturday, February 1, 2014

Aerin Cosmetics





Spending the afternoon roaming the shopping district in my hometown a few weeks ago, I found myself hanging out at the beauty counter in Saks gabbing with beauticians and finding myself looking forward to a future make up tutorial and makeover!! After introducing me to the Aerin line by Aerin Lauder (which I actually knew about since I already have a secret crush on fab lady), I couldn't help but mentally pick out all my favorite things like this Lilac perfume, eye palette and lip gloss. Make sure to check out her line sometime this week and treat yourself to something a little nice.    

(images via aerin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...