Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Kate on Madison





While in New York over the weekend there was no question when it came time to visit one of my favorite spots in the city, the Kate Spade Flagship on Madison Avenue. Over the years my list of must-see places centered on historical and cultural institutions. Where shopping hot spots like dear Kate Spade remained somewhere in the middle. This past trip was dedicated to bookshops I fell in love when I lived in the city two years ago, a few of my favorite designer shops and some places my sister was dying to take me too. With my brother getting married in a month, my sister and I couldn't help but play around with some fun and tempting pieces to gift them. I've already created a list of things to get them, now I just need to narrow it down.   

(images taken for sit and stay a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...