Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Carry On

When I travel I literally write up a list of everything I need to take and check it off as I'm packing (which by the way I despise packing, my excellent procrastination skills always kick in and I usually lay out and pack by midnight the night before). Without lists, I fail at life! That is why this trusty little notepad helps get me through the night a little more quickly. A few of my 'Carry On' essentials include Aleve for headaches due to my baby ears that can't take the ascension, a sleep mask, comfy clothes and shoes, a big enough bag that I can refer to as my 'Mary Poppins' bag to carry everything, a few treats and at least one book and my favorite gadgets: cool looking but noise canceling ear phones and an iPad mini (have your heard Everything is Embarrassing by Sky Ferreira)!!! What are your essentials while traveling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...