Thursday, May 1, 2014

Beach Towels Galore





There's something to be said about the end of the perfect beach day. You're exhausted from swimming in the ocean, digging for sand crabs, burying your siblings in the sand and picking up all your belongings and hauling it back to the hotel room. Perhaps you've spent the day walking along the beach taking in all its beauty or helping your kids build the best or tallest sand castle. By the time the sun begins to set you're ready to call it day by cooking up burgers, lounging and curling up in towel and relaxing by a bonfire.  Finding the perfect towel takes time and is always a new pursuit with each summer season. Asking yourself how big it needs to be, how comfortable and how colorful it is, these are all things I consider when I hunt for beach towels. I prefer towels the size of blankets so I can wrap myself entirely, annoyingly bright so I never lose it in a sea of people and above all else, comfort is key!!!! 

(12-45)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...