Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Something Old Into Something New



As much as I'd like to admit to being a clean and organized person, my closet can get a little out of control. With my collection of outfits and favorite pieces, shoes galore and purses that need their own closet space, I clean out my closet like every two weeks. Many times, when I'm in the cleaning process I'll come across something I haven't worn in a while and am reminded how awesome a top or dress is. I bought this Topshop peplum a few years ago and I still love it. It's time to haul it out and get snazzy. What's one of your favorite pieces that you'll never part with.

(images taken for sit and stay a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...