Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Superga Sneakers





There's nothing more summery than a nice pair of sneakers. I grew up wearing Converse and Keds and clearly remember thinking I was the epitome of cool in my short faded overalls and pink Keds going into the last month of school. Now as a twenty something girl, I'm still a fan of my favorite white and grey chucks. I've even considered getting myself a basic pair of navy Keds, as reminder of my youth and my love for blue. With Superga back in style, I'm instantly reminded of my mother's love with the brand, she had them in red, white and blue and she wore them to death.  I'm having fun looking through all the colors and patterns, check them out over at the site or at Nordstrom :)

(12345)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...