Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Want.Need.Read.

Now that we've entered June and what we locals refer too as the 'Month of the Mass Exodus', I will be spending more time at the pool, getting my inner juicer on and looking to find activities that keep me out of the heat and hydrated.  With floral prints in season, I seriously want every piece at Lululemon in this pattern. And even though my favorite magazine is no longer around (sigh), my favorite cookbook written by the editors of Whole Living Magazine has some delicious looking protein smoothies I want to get my hands on. This Breville Hemisphere Control Blender looks like it will do the trick and is currently at the top of my list of things to get this summer (I also really dig words in the kitchen like this E-A-T sign, which by the way are totally from Anthropologie). With a few home do-it-yourself projects in store for the summer, giving my space some plant life is crucial. When I came across Isabelle Palmer's blog several weeks ago, her simple tips and tricks for small space gardens certainly inspired me. Don't forget to check out the latest read by Emma Straub and if you haven't read Laura Lamont's Life in Pictures, you simply must. What's on your Want, Need, Read list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...