Friday, August 8, 2014

this week's favorites...

 Heavenly Light - LP
 Ghosts by Laura Welsh
 You're Not Good Enough by Blood Orange
 Rousseau by Nerina Pallot
The Unknown by Foxes

When it came to procrastinating in college, this usually meant it was an excellent time to find new artists by scrolling the endless genre lists iTunes had compiled on their main page. People like Lady Gaga, Mayer Hawthorne, Melanie Fiona (and others), I fell in love with their stuff when they were the free song of the week years ago. I remember playing Just Dance by Lady Gaga on repeat when working out  in my room, before anyone knew who she was (also while annoying the heck out of sister in the other room). It's been years since I've done that, just spend time browsing the web listening to music and searching for new artists to expand my musical taste. The other day I found a couple of artists from checking out what some of my favorite bloggers listen too and what's been showing up in social media lately. What are you listening too? 

(1,2,3,4,5)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...