Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kitchen Clean Up

Since I got a few goodies for my kitchen over Christmas, I decided this past weekend would be dedicated to a serious purging. I took everything out of the cupboards, completely cleared off the counter-tops (I even went through my fridge, scrubbed it down and restocked it) and started approaching all the open space with a minimalist look in mind. After a much need shower after two days of working on the kitchen, I feel so much better with my newly organized kitchen :) Do yourself a favor and spend a weekend cleaning out a room in your house that needs a lot of love! 
   
(image via rue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...