Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Daily Esacpe



It's only been a month into school and I am already thinking about summer reading lists, relaxing near the coast, new swimsuits and a full head to toe body massage. Of course with a heavy work load in school and most nights dedicated to group work, the rest of my time is spent thinking about how to make our youth programs bigger and better at the library.  And while I certainly enjoy the material and projects I'm working on in school, I am seriously exhausted. Wishful thinking has me dreaming of the Mediterranean Coast, what are you day dreaming about lately? What trips do you have in store this year?

(1,2,3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...