Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dear Readers






Good morning readers, I have been writing Sit and Stay Awhile for nearly five years (I seriously cannot believe I have to stuck to this blog for that long) and since I have grown a good size audience, I am more than curious to know what you have to say. What do you think of the content I produce? What would you like to see more or less of? More travel and culture, do it yourself projects, literature reviews, fashion, home projects or personal posts? With school over in the fall and a pretty degree to hang up (YAY!!!), I have some future plans in the works for the blog. But before we get there, I want to know what your experience has been like when you come and read Sit and Stay Awhile. Share your thoughts through email, comments or on social media. Thank you for reading and continuing to follow me.     

(1,2,3,4,5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...