Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dreaming of Spring

 
 
 In the last week I've put up a display of gardening books complete with a Hello Kitty watering can and a shabby chic-esque wheelbarrow I found in the Children's Room Storage closet. I have read several Beatrix Potter books to the kiddos in story time and last night we planted seeds in cotton balls at the library. Spring is on the mind, instead of the already eighty degree weather, I am praying for spring showers here in the desert. But for now I am dreaming of these European cottages covered in flowers and greenery. What are you looking forward to this spring season?
 
(1,2,3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...