Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Librarian Suggests

What I'm Reading: I just finished Nora Ephron's I Feel Bad About My Neck for the second time and I love it just as much as I did the first time. I've also been reading A Little History of the World by Ernst Gombrich which is fantastic by the way. First published in the early 20th century in Vienna, it's a great and somewhat quick read for anyone interested in reading about the history of the world. I just got in Diary of a Time Traveler by Nicholas Stevenson and it a beautiful children's picture book about a boy and his teacher traveling back in time and meeting some of history's biggest superstars. What I'm Listening too:  The new City and Colour Album, If I Should Go Before You which in my opinion is better than the album he released earlier this year as well as the Cluesless soundtrack :) What I'm Watching: Have you seen the episode one of the Fargo Season Two?! Do yourself a favor and watch it today!! 

(image)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...