Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Very 90's Christmas

If your mom was into dollhouses, you most likely got this

And if you were obsessed with Madeline like me, you loved this game.

The Christmas my sister got the Barbie Jeep, was one I will definitely never forget. 

I don't remember why this was so cool but I loved my Puppy Surprise doll. 

Electronic games for girls of the 90's. 

My sister and I loved listening to Mickey's Christmas Carol on cassette tape.

If you were a girls of the 90's, you probably got a new little pony to add to your collection.

Polly Pocket was hands down my favorite toy growing up, I may or may not have a trove of them. 

One of the best Barbie gifts I got as a Christmas present.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...