Thursday, December 17, 2015

Fran Fine's Style Moments





I loved The Nanny growing up, Fran Fine was an inspiration and somewhat of a role model to me as a little girl growing up in the 90s. There was something about her nasally voice, her thick New York accent and her fashion style that I just loved. I recently came across this article   a few days ago and it made me excited that her wardrobe in that show is having a moment right now. These outfits look fantastic on Fran, however, me trying to recreate some of her fashion choices did not exactly work out in my favor. What are some of your favorites from the show?

(image via racked)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...