Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Morning

Hey readers!!! How are you, what have you been up? I'm driving to work with my windows rolled down and I'm finally over my coughing fits so I'm in and extra good mood. The heat is not as torturous which means sweater weather is coming soon and I'm getting out and exercising as much as I can without further injuring myself. I've already done a little bit of fall shopping and I'm so looking forward to putting out all the good stuff this weekend. Pumpkins, do-it-yourself wreaths and leafy garland are just a few things I picked up earlier this week. So what if it's not officially Autumn, I can't wait any longer! What's on your agenda for the weekend? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...