Five Things You Must Know About Juya Wang
1. At 15, Wang went off to study at the Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia where she spent the next five years working with renown pianist, Gary Graffman.
2. Her skin tight and short dresses definitely set her apart from most pianists.
3. She comes from a musical background, her mother is a dancer and her father a percussionist.
4. Besides the fame and being considered one of the best modern pianists, she really just wants a pair of Louboutins.
5. By 26, she had played every grand music hall in the world.