Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Everything Will Be Ok

One of the best things about my new place is that I have a bath again!!! I've bought so much bubble bath that it's safe to say I don't need any for at least six months. Weekdays, especially stressful ones are for long bubble baths. My essentials include turning off the bathroom lights, lit candles, tea tree sheet masks, G Eazy (I'm currently listening to Everything Will Be Ok featuring Kehlani on repeat) music playing in the background and soaking for twenty to thirty minutes. What is your bath time ritual? Do yourself a favor and take a nice long bath tonight, I know I will be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...