Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Morning

Happy New Year!!! What did you and your family end up doing for New Years Eve?  Even though it's been a week since I've moved into the new place, I am really tired. Maybe from all the activities surrounding the holidays, being excited about moving into a new apartment and the physical work of actually boxing and unpacking everything, I've fallen asleep on my lunch almost every day this week. I don't have much planned other than settling in, finishing with the few boxes I have left, browsing furniture for a new dresser, night stands and a kitchen table, dealing with a few quick fixes around the place, reading my newest read and relaxing in the new digs. What are you up too this weekend? Any big plans or just lying low. See you Monday :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...