Saturday, April 8, 2017

Frenchies to Follow



When I was first introduced to the blogging world, I found myself gravitating towards fashion and traveler bloggers. Many of them were Americans who had recently moved across the pond and others who were scattered throughout Europe. Over the years I've continued to follow my favorites and watch them evolve as writers and professionals, some who own their own business or who have worked in collaboration with big companies. I could list more than a handful of people, but these have remained my favorite for more than five years. Meet Haleigh, Lindsey and Valentine :) Also, in case you're a serious Francophile like me, Lindsey's book, The New Paris is available for giveaway on her site and pre-order elsewhere.   

(1,2,3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...