Tuesday, June 6, 2017

No TV For A Week

Remember, when I mentioned working on a summer challenge? Every couple weeks, I'll introduce a new one to add to your small but manageable list of things to work on throughout the next few months. Have you picked your poem or passage or whatever it is you're memorizing over the summer? I only have a few stanzas memorized, but given that the poem I chose is extra long, it's definitely going to take some time. Also I haven't been very strict with myself, so I plan on having it completed by early August. This week, I plan on not watching tv! How long have you gone without the television. I'll be checking in with everyone on social media and we'll talk about what it was like with a week of no tv in our next challenge post. Will you join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...